If you live in Western Washington be sure and tune into A New Day Northwest this morning at 11am. I’ll be on tv talking about how you can use items from around the house to get your garden started for free. Girly Girls’ little man will be there helping me out too. 😉 It should be a great segment.
Peace Out Girl Scouts,
Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day – Up to 60% Off Select Backpacks, Speakers, Tablet Cases, and More
Get the Lodge 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set for just $65 shipped! If you missed out on deal last time, now is your chance!!! 🙂
Do you have cast iron but don’t know how to clean it? Learn how in my How to Care For Your Cast Iron Skillet tutorial.
Amazon also has a 2-Pack of Emergency Hammers on sale for $5.99. We have these in of our cars.
Looking for a new dress you can wear over and over again? 6pm is having a huge sale on Calvin Klein, Kate Spade New York and more. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Calvin Klein Two-Tone Belted Sheath Dress $59.99 shipped
- Calvin Klein Sleeveless Dress $64.99 shipped
- Calvin Klein Stripe Dress $64.00 shipped
- $2.00 off TWO Tampax Pearl Active 18ct or larger
- $0.50 off ONE Always Pad
- $0.75 off ONE Tampax Pearl Active 18ct or larger
Wow! Check out these magazine deals:
- Country Living Magazine $5.99 1 year subscription when you use code MAVIS at checkout.
- Urban Farm magazine $8.99 1 year subscription when you use code MAVIS at checkout.
These deals will expire tonight 5/1/14 at midnight EST.
Amazon has my favorite Sloggers Wide Brim Sun Hat back in stock and ready to ship. Mrs. HB and I both have this hat and we wear it all the time.
- $30 to Spend on Flowers for Mother’s Day for $15
- $40 to Spend at 1-800-Baskets.com for $20
- 40, 70, or 100 Custom Photo Cards with Shipping $19
- Personalized Coupon Book for Mother’s Day
Print a coupon good for $1.10 off Secret Antiperspirant/Deodorant
Find More Printable Coupons
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.