- Mavis Butterfield on Instagram – Follow me as I share some random goodness
- We all belong somewhere. I’m glad this kid finally found his forever home.
- Poor Chilly. 🙁 If you can help, please donate .
- Harvesting Beets, Turnips and Carrots From my East Coast Garden
- Indoor Gardening – Seeds to Sprouts in 5 Days or Less
- When is the Right Time to Transplant Rosebushes?
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast
- Weekly Meal Plan – Menu Plan Ideas Week 44 of 52
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast Soup Recipe
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- Bento Box Ideas – Ham Roll Up, Cheezits, Grape Tomatoes and Dried Pineapple
Mornings with Mavis
Tips and Tricks
Weekly Shopping Trips and Other Stories
- Ask Mavis – All Your Burning Questions Answered
- How I Feed my Family for $100 a Month – Week 43 of 52
- How Much Are You Willing to Pay for Your Thanksgiving Turkey?
- 12 Goals for the New Year Week 44 of 52
- The Evolution of Fruits and Vegetables
- The Urban Cultivator
- Food Waste – Raising Awareness on a Global Problem
- Friday Night at the Movies – Adventures in Babysitting
Peace Out Girl Scouts, have a great weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.