Garden Updates and Chickens Too!
- Mavis Butterfield | Backyard Garden Pictures 5/25/14
- Mavis Garden Blog – Broccoli, Peas, Radishes and More
- Sugar-Crusted Popovers
- Quinoa Spinach Salad with Tuna and Corn
- Graduation Dessert Ideas – Graduation Caps
- The Best Rhubarb Recipes
Mornings with Mavis
Tips and Tricks
- How to Store Sweaters and Other Winter Clothing
- How to Recycle Wine Corks into Plant Markers
- How to Make a Meal Out of Leftovers
- How to Make Berries Last Longer
Weekly Shopping Trips and Stories
- Pendleton Woolen Mill Store
- How I Feed My Family for $100 a Month – Week 21 of 52
- Handwritten Notes on Coffee Cups
- DIY Dog Food – It’s Easier Than You Think
- 12 Goals for the New Year – Week 22 of 52
Peace Out Girl Scouts, have a great weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.