Mavis Butterfield on Instagram – Follow me as I share a picture a day in 2014.
- Make Your Own Vitamin Water
- Strawberries and Cream Baked Oatmeal
- Weekly Menu Plan- Menu Plan Ideas Week 26 of 52
- Fast and Easy Peach Freezer Jam
- Ginger Peach Freezer Pops
Mornings with Mavis
Tips and Tricks
- How to Dye a Comforter Set Using a Front Load Washing Machine and Rit Liquid Dye
- Has Anyone Tried Using Hair to Keep Squirrels and Deer out of Your Garden?
- How to Plan an Affordable Girls’ Weekend Getaway
- The Health Benefits of Spices
- How to Keep Raccoon and Other Critters Critters Out of Your Garbage
- DIY Rustic Hand Stamped Copper Garden Markers
Weekly Shopping Trips and Stories
- Vacant Lots in Chicago for $1
- Mavis Answers Your Burning Questions
- Those Pesky Expiration Dates…
- How I Feed My Family for $100 a Month – Week 26 of 52
- Dumpster Diving Across Europe to Protest Food Waste
- 12 Goals for the New Year – Week 28 of 52
- Seattle Chicken Coop and Urban Farm Tour 2014
- Victoria, B.C. Flowers, Flowers, and More Flowers…
- Ginger From Mississippi Sends in her Garden and Chicken Pictures
- Top 10 Things to Do in Victoria B.C.
Peace Out Girl Scouts, have a great weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.