Mavis Butterfield on Instagram – Follow me as I share some random goodness
- Thankless Garden Chores
- Digging Up Spuds
- Using Beets to Dye Wool Fabric for Rug Hooking
- The Lasagna Garden
- Five Things Friday
Mornings with Mavis
- August 14th, 2016
- August 15th, 2016
- August 16th, 2016
- August 17th, 2016
- August 18th, 2016
- August 19th, 2016
- How We Spend Less Than $100 a Month on Groceries Week
- Buy Discounted Food with the Restaurant App
- 12 Ways to Use Up and Preserve Fresh Tomatoes
- DIY Wood Pallet Sign
Weekly Shopping Trips and Other Stories
- My Goals for 2016: Week 33 of 52
- Baby Clothes – Are you Still Hanging on to Them?
- National Thrift Shop Day
- Are You An Average American?
- Random Goodness from Around the Web
Peace Out Girl Scouts, have a great weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.