Mavis Butterfield on Instagram – Follow me as I share a picture a day in 2014.
- Grow Great Grub
- Leaders Eat Last
- Before I Burn
- Woodland Knits: over 20 enchanting patterns
- The Ice Cream Queen of Orchard Street
- Star Wars Origami: 36 Amazing Paper-folding Projects
- DIY Homemade Laundry Detergent Tabs
- Mavis Garden Blog – Fresh Dirt
- Chicken Coop Photos from Tacoma, Washington
- Monthly Garden Chores for January – East Coast Edition
- Weekly Meal Plan – Menu Plan Ideas Week 2 of 52
- Cast Iron Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
- Freezer Meal Recipe – Maple Dijon Chicken
- Citrus Salad
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal
- Meyer Lemon Cardamom Crinkle Cookies
- January 17th, 2014
- January 16th, 2014
- January 15th, 2014
- January 14th, 2014
- January 13th, 2014
- January 12th, 2014
- Walking for Weight Loss
- 10 Ways to Help Prevent Colds and Flu
- 10 Helpful Cold Weather Survival Tips
- How to Avoid Impulse Purchases
- Tips for Organizing the Laundry Room
- What’s In My Food? How is Greek Yogurt Made?
- Food Waste – How Much Food Does the Average Family Throw Away in One Year?
- How to Feed Your Family for $100 a Month – Week 2 of 52
- The Slowest Day Ever
- LaMay Car Museum in Tacoma
- 12 Goals for the New Year – Week 2 of 52
- Save the Red Phone Booths in London
Peace Out Girl Scouts, have a great weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.