Mavis Butterfield on Instagram – Follow me as I share a picture a day in 2014.
- How to Harden Off Seedlings
- Growing a Rainbow Vegetable Garden with Kids
- Monthly Garden Chores – April
- Mavis Butterfield | Backyard Garden Pictures 3/30/14
- Mavis Garden Blog – Spring Vegetables in My Garden
- Pallet Gardening – Growing Lettuce and Strawberries Together in Pallets
- Ask Mavis Your Gardening Questions – How to Grow Potatoes
- Blueberry Banana Oat Bread
- Weekly Meal Plan – Menu Plan Ideas Week 12 of 52
- How to Color Shredded Coconut
- Spaghetti Casserole
Tips and Tricks
- Tips for Shopping at the Farmer’s Market
- Homemade Butter in a Jar – Easy Kids Projects
- How to Organize Your Refrigerator to Reduce Food Waste
- How to Infuse Oils for Cooking
- Easter Crafts For Kids – Marshmallow Peeps
- Tips for Hosting a Pasta Feed in Your Home
- Spring Lawn Care Tips
- How to Clean Fireplace or Woodstove Glass
- Kids Easter Crafts – Dying Eggs with Rubber Bands
Weekly Shopping Trips and Stories
- Personal Space – How Much Do YOU Need?
- How to Feed Your Family for $100 a Month – Week 13 of 52
- 12 Goals for the New Year – Week 14 of 52
- What’s In My Food? – Commercially Made Ice Cream
Peace Out Girl Scouts, have a great weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.