- Pie: 300 Tried-and-True Recipes for Delicious Homemade Pie
- Keeping Bees
- The Art of Barter: How to Trade for Almost Anything
- Gardening Projects for Kids
- The Dehydrator Bible: Includes over 400 Recipes
- Homemade Living: Keeping Chickens with Ashley English: All You Need to Know to Care for a Happy, Healthy Flock
- Progressive International’s lettuce keeper
- Insect Lore Live Butterfly Garden $14.99
- Save $1.50 off 1 Wholly Guacamole or Wholly Salsa Product
- Windex, Scrubbing Bubbles, Comet, Fantastik + More
- Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Program = Free Books!
- New Printable Coupons – Naked Coconut Water, Fresh Pineapple, Spreadable Butter + Banana Boat Lotion
Garden Updates and Chickens Too!
- A New Chicken Yard For The Hens
- Gardening with Kids – Sam and Sadie’s Garden
- How To Grow Your Own Food – Mavis’ Vegetable Garden Tour
- How to Grow Food in a Greenhouse – Tomatoes, Basil, Cucumbers and Peppers
- To Sting or Not to Sting – Thoughts About Keeping Honey Bees
- How to Grow Your Own Food – Weigh In Wednesday
- Mavis Garden Blog – Something is Eating My Strawberry Plants
- Tacoma Urban Chicken Coop Tour 2012 – Unique Chicken Coop w/ Living Roof
- Strawberry Tarts with Ginger-Pecan Crust
- 4th of July Recipe Ideas – Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 4th of July Dessert Recipes – Mixed Berry Pie
- Baked Tomatoes with Pine Nuts and Basil
- How to Get Free Food Week # 10 – Reclaimed Food Show and Tell
- Field Trip – Mavis Goes to the Poulsbo Farmer’s Market
Peace Out Girl Scouts, I’m off to go pick up a special package.
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.