Sometimes saving money is so simple. If you’re a frequent Amazon shopper and you’re not using Amazon Subscribe & Save, you totally should be. It’ll save you money AND get your order shipped right to your door for free. Not too shabby! If you have no idea what I’m talking about, here’s the low-down on how Amazon Subscribe & Save works:
- The More You Subscribe, the More You Save: Save up to 15% on your entire order when you receive 5 or more subscriptions on your monthly delivery day.
- It Ships FREE: Receive free 2-day shipping on every Subscribe & Save shipment.
- Pay as You Go- No Upfront Charges: You’ll be charged for each order only when the item is shipped. The amount charged each time will reflect the price of the item on the day the order is processed minus the Subscribe & Save discount.
- You’re In Charge: Subscription orders are available in monthly intervals from one-month to six-months. You select the frequency that you want to receive new orders, and they’ll automatically send your subscriptions by your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day. You can change your subscription schedule, quantity and/or frequency online at any time. Easy peasy.
- Cancel at Any Time: There are no commitments. Cancel your subscription anytime, online, 24 hours a day. Use the Your Subscribe & Save Items page, which can be found under Your Account.
Check out Amazon Subscribe and Save and get to saving money already!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.