Books, Books, and More Books from Amazon.com
- Homemade Living: Keeping Chickens with Ashley English: All You Need to Know to Care for a Happy, Healthy Flock
- The Gardener’s A-Z Guide to Growing Organic Food
- All New Square Foot Gardening
- Cooking with Quinoa: The Supergrain
Garden Updates and Chickens Too!
- Heirloom Tomato Harvest
- Mavis Butterfield | Backyard Garden Plot Pictures – Week 35 of 52
- The Baby Chickens Have Arrived!
- Creating a New Perennial Herb Garden
- How to Grow Your Own Food – 9/4/2013 Garden Tally
- Square Foot Gardening – Giant Zucchini Alert!
- Pallet Garden Photos – Lettuce, Strawberries, Beans and Chard
- What Am I Suppose to Do With All These Potatoes?
Mornings with Mavis
- September 1st, 2013
- September 2nd, 2013
- September 3rd, 2013
- September 4th, 2013
- September 5th, 2013
- September 6th, 2013
- Whole Wheat Strawberry Pancakes
- Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Buttermilk Corn Pancakes
- Roasted Heirloom Tomato Salsa
- Canning Corn – How to Can Fresh Corn
- Vegan Recipe – Black Bean Quinoa Salad with Carrots and Cilantro
Tips and Tricks
- How to Store Garlic
- Sales Cycles – What’s On Sale in September
- How to Collect, Clean and Store Chicken Eggs
- How to Save Tomato Seeds
- How to Harvest and Store Potatoes for Winter
Weekly Shopping Trips and Stories
- Heirloom Vegetables for Sale
- One Man’s Trash is Another Man’s Treasure – $2 Bushel Basket and a FREE Dog House
- Mondays with Mavis = How to Feed Your Family for $100 a Month
- Food Waste in America – Does One Bad Apple Really Spoil the Whole Bunch?
- The Origin of Baby Carrots
- Lisa Turned an Old Dog House into a New Chicken Coop
- Seattle Tilth Harvest Fair September 7th, 2013
Peace Out Girl Scouts, have a great weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.