It’s pouring down rain. You are trapped inside and you are starting to get a little stir crazy. Before you lose your mind, check out this handy dandy list of things that can keep you busy indoors for days on end. There might not be any sunshine, but this list will help you see some light at the end of the tunnel!
1. Build a fort: everything looks cooler from the confines of a fort!
3. Make some Homemade Wrapping Paper.
4. Take a bubble bath in your bathing suit.
6. Make some Cute Wooden Gnomes.
7. Write in your journal or make “dream/vision” boards.
9. Get your sugar on with this fun DIY Candy Bouquet.
10. Make a Duct Tape Wallet. Or a Duct tape hair bow or a Duct tape prom dress or you get the picture.
11. Whip up some butter with this Homemade Butter in a Jar Recipe. Your kids will have a blast shaking away.
12. Make a Party Hat.
14. Create a family recipe book. Everyone records their favorite family recipes on note cards and then you decorate those cards and place them in a decorated box or holder.
15. Write and perform a play. You’ll spend all afternoon designing sets and costumes and rehearsing to get it just right.
16. Host a “Fancy Tea Party.” Whip out the fine china and maybe even bake up some of these Chocolate Pistachio Cookies to go with your “tea.”
18. Have a dance party in your living room. Blast the music and dance your pants off. Limbo anyone?
19. Make some ooey, gooey Caramel Apples.
21. Tie Dye T-Shirts.
22. Take a nap. I saved the best for last!!