With all of the crazy weather going on around the country – so much rain! Not enough rain! So very hot! So very cold! – everything is out of whack. I’m starting to wonder if the blueberry season will ever arrive in Maine! I hope it comes soon because I’ve been drooling over a few of my favorite Blueberry Jam recipes.
Where should I start?
- Blueberry Jam (with Lemon): I’ve made this one with fresh and frozen berries and it is simple and delicious. The berries flavors pop with the addition of lemon. It’s so good!
- Raspberry Blueberry Jam: this was a happy accident when I planned to make raspberry jam but ran a little bit short. Blueberries to the rescue! A total win.
- Blueberry Jam with a hint of Mint: allowing the mint to soak in the hot blueberries for just a few minutes makes a divine infusion of flavor.
- Triple Berry Jam Recipe with Less Sugar: This award-winning recipe stands the test of time. And I used frozen berries with low sugar to make it!
- Blueberry Jam (without pectin!): if you want a jam recipe without pectin, try this creative alternative. The chia seeds swell up and make a terrific addition to this jam!
Of course, check out the monster list of 93 canning recipes listed in seasonal order if you’re not craving Blueberries like me. I promise you’ll find inspiration!