1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons dark olive oil
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
8 bone-in chicken thighs, skinned
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl and stir with a whisk.
- Place chicken thighs and maple mixture in a large zip baggie and zip closed.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove chicken from the bag, and place it on a lined baking sheet.
- Baste the chicken with 1 teaspoon of remaining marinade mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken at 375 for 25 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; baste with remaining 1 tablespoon of maple mixture and bake and additional 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Serve with a side of rice.