- 2 pounds fresh strawberries (, stems removed)
- 1 1/3 cups of sugar
- 4 tablespoons Ball Real Fruit Instant Pectin
- Wash, stem, and puree 2 pounds of strawberries in a blender or with a potato masher and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir the sugar and pectin together. Slowly add fruit and whisk together for 3 minutes until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour strawberry jam mixture in to freezable containers making sure to leave at lest 1/2 inch head space to allow for the liquid to expand once in the freezer. Let jam stand 30 minutes before placing containers in the freezer.
This recipe makes 8 cups of strawberry jam.