Last year my friends and I were given a special behind the scenes tour of the Botanical Interests Seed Company in Broomfield, Colorado. It was really awesome to meet everyone who works behind the scenes and to hang out with Owner Curtis Jones and my on-line boyfriend Ryan.
Ryan recently sent me seeds for my 2014 garden and tucked inside the box were some extra goodness for me to giveaway. Wahoooo!
Who wants to win some seeds?
All you have to do to enter this giveaway is leave a comment below and let us know which seed collection you would like to win. Just answer that one question and you’re entered to win. Life’s pretty complicated sometimes, so I like to keep things simple around here.
- Beet Gourmet Blend Organic (2.5 Grams)
- Carrot Carnival Blend Organic (700 Mg)
- Carrot Cosmic Purple (800 Mg)
- Parsnip All American (1 Gram)
- Radish Watermelon Mantanghong (500 Mg)
- Rutabaga American Purple Top (2 Grams)
- Turnip Purple Top White Globe Organic (4 Grams)
- Carrot Tonda di Parigi (1 Gram)
- Cucumber Spacemaster (2 Grams)
- Kale Dwarf Blue Curled (3 Grams)
- Lettuce Mesclun Farmer’s Market Blend (1.5 Grams)
- Onion Bunching/Scallion Tokyo Long White (2 Grams)
- Pepper Sweet Cherry Blend (30 Seeds)
- Spinach Lavewa (3 Grams)
- Tomato Bush Better Bush (24 Seeds)
- Bean Bush Tavera Organic (15 Grams)
- Beet Early Wonder Organic (2 Grams)
- Carrot Baby Little Finger (1.5 Grams)
- Cucumber Homemade Pickles (1.50 Grams)
- Lettuce Mesclun Gourmet Baby Greens Organic (1 Gram)
- Radish Easter Egg Blend (4 Grams)
- Squash Summer Baby Round Zucchini (3 Grams)
1 entry per person/ip address. If you cheat, you will totally be disqualified.
This giveaway ends Sunday, February 16th, 2014 @6 pm PST and the winners will be announced in the Monday, February 17, th edition of Mornings with Mavis. You will be notified via email and have 48 hours to claim your prize. If you do not claim your prize within 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited.
Good Luck! I hope you win!