Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope your day is filled with good company, good food and lot’s of leftovers.
This year I am thankful for:
- My husband and his ability to put up with all my quirks and crazy ideas.
- Our two smart, funny, capable, kind, independent kids who are out there making a life for themselves.
- Family and friends.
- Good neighbors.
- My health.
- Lucy and her morning snuggles.
- Being able to work from home, doing something I love.
- The view out my window.
- A full pantry.
- Decaf Earl Grey tea.
- Knowing when it’s time to unplug and turn off the noise, and doing it.
- Darn Tough socks.
- Flannel Pajamas.
- That I live in Maine.
How about you? What are you thankful this year? Anyone want to share?
Happy Thanksgiving. 🙂