Yesterday’s forecast called for rain off and on all day, so I decided to go ahead and install the second set of greenhouse gutters. The first set I installed a few weeks ago went well, so I decided I might as well go ahead and install a few more.
Then I added moistened potting soil.
I ended up planting 65 strawberry plants in 40′ of galvanized gutters. I think it will be interesting to see if there is a difference in the yield of berries I am able to harvest from inside the greenhouse vs the ones I planted outside the other day.
I have 1 more “berry project” on my list I’m going to try and complete this week, and after it’s finished I’ll be on berry maintenance mode until the end of June.