Last night as I was getting ready for bed, I looked over my husband’s shoulder before turning out the light and found him on the free page on Craigslist Maine. This is what was up on the screen.
Sooooo many questions.
- Who has the time to take 4 photographs of screws, upload them to the internet, write a description and then wait for someone to contact them and then, then wait for that person to show up at their house to claim their free box?
- Do you think anyone is specifically searching for a free box of brass and/or zinc screws?
- How old do you think these screws are?
- And why now, after all these years has this person finally decided to part with these? I mean, the packaging looks pretty old, don’t you think?
- How excited would YOU be to find this freebie?
- Doesn’t my husband have anything better to do than look up free stuff on the internet?
Today marks 26 years of wedded bliss. And I still have no clue how his brain works.
Husbands. They should come with instruction manuals. 😉
Wishing you all the best on this beautiful August day,