The best part about hanging out on the east coast, is that there is NOTHING to organize. Weeee! 😉 I did pick up a bookcase at Costco this morning though so I’m hoping to get it put together later today. I’m not normally into IKEA type furniture because I have a hard time putting furniture together, but there’s a first time for everything, right?
2. Run, walk or crawl a Marathon, half marathon, 10k, and 5k race this year.
Walking in the snow counts as double workout, right?
3. Remodel our Master Bathroom, Master Closet and Monkey Boy’s Bathroom.
The HH is taking some time off to get the bathrooms ready for the remodel. Gee, I wish I was there to help him… okay,so maybe not. I hope he can get the rooms gutted before Chino the Handyman and is crew show up.
4. Finish Every Room in Our House.
I’m working on it.
5. Turn Spare Bedroom into a Cozy Home Office Space for myself.
Not super high on my priority list right now but I’m sure it will happen at some point this year.
6. Create a Vegetable Garden.
It’s still too early to plant a bunch of stuff outside but that’s okay, because raking up all the moss in the backyard should keep me busy until early April. It’s a totally lame job, but someone has to do it.
7. Build a Path into the Hillside for Easy Access to the Upper Garden.
8. Limit my personal spending to $100 a month.
This morning at the thrift store I picked up 6 magazines for $0.25 each and a garden basket for $1.00. I plan on reading those magazines on the plane ride home the the basket will hold some nice garden veggies this summer.
Total spent so far this month $32.52 Still have $67.48
In January I Spent $84.33
9. Purge… Weekly. Find 10 things each week to donate to the thrift store.
I’m starting to get a little worried finding 10 things to donate each week might be a bit of a stretch later in the year. LOL
10. Read 1 book a week.
One of the best parts about being on vacation, is all the reading I get to do. I’m almost 3/4 of the way through Don’t Let Me Go and hope to finish the rest before I head back home in a week or so.
11. Slow Down.
I’m having so much fun hooking rugs lately that I just can’t seem to stop. I’m working on a much larger rug for myself, but I’ll have these smaller beauties I made up for auction later tonight on my Ebay page.
12. Canning – Life was sort of crazy last year and I feel like I sorta fell off the canning wagon and I’d like to hop back on it this year. Ideally, I’d like to open my pantry at the end of the year and have rows and rows of home canned goodness staring back at me.
Did you set any goals for this year? If so, how are they coming along?
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.