Easiest kid pumpkin project EVER. And pretty dang cheap, too. You can normally find both sugar pie pumpkins and googly eyes for $.99 at the dollar store or grocery store. It takes only 2 supplies and you’re on your way to some Halloween decorations.
It had that creepy and cute sort of look. Like you can’t decide if it really creeps you out or is adorable?! Best of all, once Halloween is over, you can peel the googly eyes off and bake or puree your pumpkin and make something delicious with it.
The kiddos can go nuts sticking googly eyes on it–making it a perfect little project for little hands. It’s a Win-Win for everyone.
Check out some other fun Halloween ideas:
- Deviled Egg Spiders
- Healthy Halloween Treats: Easy Orange Pumpkins
- Halloween Bat Sugar Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Halloween Broom Treats
- Easy Halloween Dessert Ideas- Spooky Ghost Cakes
- Easy Halloween Crafts for Kids – Use Old Milk Jugs to Make Spooky Ghosts