I’ve been on the hunt for a dumb tv for a while now and yesterday I finally found one. It weighed 10,000 pounds and the HH sorta flipped out when I brought it home and he had to haul it into the house.
I only wanted it to play dvd’s while I was working in the craft room… but it didn’t work!!! Now he has to get rid of it. Whoops. 😉
On the agenda for today:
- Pack up orders and ship them on out
- Do laundry
- Draw out patterns
- Move sewing desk
- Roasted potatoes and? Figure out dinner.
- Work on lateset rug
How about YOU? What are YOUR plans for today?
Have a good one,
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Goals I’m Going to Accomplish in 2022 Week 42 of 52
- $100 a Month For Groceries – Week 43 of 52
- Our Big Day Out
- Puff Pastry Beef Pot Pie
- British Microwaves and Jacket Potatoes
- Putting The Garden To Bed
A Few Things I Found Online I Think Are Pretty Cool…