Have I told you how much I love watching the sunrise here in Maine? 🙂
On the agenda for today:
- Pack up orders and ship them on out
- Steam/pin/stitch new rug
- Add cadet blue and strawberry red bundles to Etsy
- Make another batch of garden markers
- Put together chicken kits
- Dye clam shell colored wool for new rug
- Cut out more quilt squares
- Unplugged by noon
- Split pea soup and bacon cheddar biscuits for linner
How about YOU? What’s on your list for today?
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Goals I’m Going to Accomplish in 2022 Week 7 of 52
- $100 a Month For Groceries – Week 8 of 52
- Removing Fireplace Tiles
- I Can’t Believe How Many Options There Are!
- False Spring
- Have You Listened To Or Read Any Good Books Lately?
That’s it. That’s all I’ve got. Have a great weekend! 🙂