- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier
- Little House in the Suburbs: Backyard farming and home skills for self-sufficient living
- The Complete Guide to Building Your Own Greenhouse
- Root Cellaring: Natural Cold Storage of Fruits & Vegetables
- Grow Cook Eat
- Betty Crocker Cookbook: 1500 Recipes for the Way You Cook Today
- Best American Side Dishes
- The Gardener’s A-Z Guide to Growing Organic Food
- Free Carseat Canopy – Just Pay Shipping
- Amazon Kitchen Deals – Apple Potato Peeler/Slicer, Cutting Boards, Rice Cooker, Cookware Set + More
- Vitacost – $10 Worth of FREE Products!
- Amazon Deals – Kindle Covers $8.45, Madden NFL 13, Canon PowerShot Camera + GorillaPod Deal
- Snapfish – Free Greeting Card, 30% of Photo Books + FREE Shipping on Orders Over $25
- New Printable Coupons – Windex, Pledge, Scrubbing Bubbles, Shout Laundry Products
- Amazon Free Kindle Books for Kids
- Amazon Tool Deals – Leaf Blower, Cordless Drill, Respirator, Orbit Sander + Multi-Task Ladder
- BuyCostumes.com – Save Up to 65% off Costumes and Party Supplies
- Amazon – Get MP3 Songs For Only $0.05
- Printable Retail and Restaurant Coupons
- Botanical Interests Seed Giveaway – Enter to Win 23 Seed Packets + Digz Garden Gloves
Garden Updates and Chickens Too!
- How Do You Tell If a Baby Chick is Male or Female?
- Getting the Greenhouse Ready for Fall
- Zucchini Season is Officially Over
- What Should I Do With All This Squash?
- What Do You Do With Green Tomatoes?
- Strawberries and Blueberries in September?
- How to Grow Your Own Food – Weigh In Wednesday
- Picking Heirloom Pumpkins
- Raising Backyard Chickens – Baby Chicks 3 Week Check Up
- Potato Tower Results
- Mavis’ Vegetable Garden Tour
- Baked French Toast
- French Onion Soup
- Green Tomato Curry Sauce
- Peanut Butter – Banana Bread
- How to Bake “Hard Boiled” Eggs In The Oven
- Brown Sugar Hubbard Squash Pie
- Sauteed Mushrooms
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
Weekly Shopping Trips and Stories
- How to Get Free Food Week # 21 – Reclaimed Food Show and Tell
- Mondays with Mavis – How to Feed Your Family for $100 a Month
- Costco Square Milk Jugs… They Stink!
- Bartering with Mavis – Trading with Mrs. Hillbilly
Peace Out Girl Scouts, have a great weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.