Hello Saturday. There’s only 3 things on my list for today. Yee-Haw!
On the agenda:
- Pack up orders and ship them out
- PAINT CEILING in kitchen/dining room and hallway
- List new hooked rugs, kits and patterns tonight at 6pm on Etsy
That’s it. That’s all I need to get done today. 🙂
How about YOU? What’s YOUR plan for today?
Have a good one,
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Goals I’m Going to Accomplish in 2022 Week 12 of 52
- $100 a Month For Groceries – Week 13 of 52
- Removing Upper Cabinets in the Kitchen
- How to Plan a Grocery Shopping Trip
- It’s Amazing How Much You Can Get Done If You Don’t Turn On Your Computer!
Have a great weekend!
Don’t forget, you can stay up to date with the latest news by signing up for my newsletter HERE, or by following One Hundred Dollars a Month on Instagram.
It’s amazing that, once I thought about it, there is absolutely nothing on the agenda for the day because it all got done yesterday. I actually have an entire 2 days of nothing, and I’m taking advantage of it for once lol.
This has been one of those weeks where everything I’ve attempted has gone at least slightly awry, so I’m now trying to find something to do today that’s productive but still low risk for causing additional issues.
Rosemary Calhoun says
Today will be busy for me!
1) pack up Etsy orders for shipping
2) make 4 batches of sugar cookies (to mail out to grandkids for Easter)
4) continue organizing memorabilia (and declutter!)
5) figure out something for dinner
tia in boise says
Mel–that’s very wise!
I need to:
*finish preparing for my official observation/evaluation (Monday).
*finish the book I’ve been reading for 2 weeks.
*do a tiny bit of sewing.
*do a bit of housework.
*make some plans for next week.
*stayed cozy in bed for a bed.
*read in bed!
*morning stretches and core work.
I think it will be a fun and relaxing, yet also productive weekend!
Robin Martin says
Today was busy , I weed eated the taller areas of the yard because of course it doesn’t all grow at the same rate! Most of it doesn’t need mowed yet. Uncovered and trimmed my fig trees, cleaned all the winter debris out of my perennial flower beds and gave them a little bit of fertilizer then raked up whatever needed
We have now ordered dinner and are waiting for it to be ready for pick up , a treat after all that work!! ( oh and hubby patched a spot on the roof too)
We built a wooden shelf for the garage to match my other canning shelf. I have one shelf that holds over 400 jars and now a matching shelf for all my dry goods. We also got a giant chest freezer delivered. Our pantry is growing more organized. I love it.