On the agenda:
- Take Lucy for a long walk
- Pack up orders and ship them out
- Paint the walls and floor of the guest room
- Work on putting the craft room back together
- Continue to work on giant rug
- Go to bed early
How about YOU? What’s on YOUR list for today?
Have a good one,
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Goals I’m Going to Accomplish in 2022 Week 16 of 52
- $100 a Month For Groceries – Week 17 of 52
- Garden Therapy
- How to Make a Starry Night Mobile
- Making Maple Syrup For The First Time
- Country Store Antiques in Trenton, Maine
Have a great weekend!
Don’t forget, you can stay up to date with the latest news by signing up for my newsletter HERE, or by following One Hundred Dollars a Month on Instagram.
Rosemary Calhoun says
2) take granddaughter shopping for a dress for her 8th grade dance
3) continue cleaning out, decluttering & organizing the craft room
4) work on dish towels for Etsy shop (crocheting the hanging top part)
5) try a new recipe for dinner using kielbasa
6) make a batch of iced frappuccinos
1. Do laundry (it’s a great day to dry laundry on the outside line today!)
2. Walk dogs
3. Clean Guinea pigs and rabbits
4. Go set up my moms assisted living apartment that she is moving into this Tuesday.
5. Eat something yummy.
Attend the wedding of old and dear friends’ daughter (who we don’t even know!). Lost touch over the years and reconnected last night at the rehearsal dinner. So excited afterwards that I could hardly sleep! Beginning to realize how much we missed with such a long lockdown. Nice to meet and connect in person. More needed than I realized!
Help hubby install drip irrigation to raised beds in vegetable garden, put mulch down in the rose garden, do the wash, and maybe bake a loaf of bread. Oh, and the really important stuff like make a latte and sit in the back yard watching the birds….
A T says
Curious about your drip irrigation to raised beds and how it’s done? Sounds effective.
We had a tough week – finding and moving a parent into a memory care facility, kidney stones and very sick dog – so this weekend the plans are:
– get clam chowder and hand made potato chips from Captain’s Galley
– snuggle on the coach with recuperating dog
– water neglected plants in greenhouse
– binge watch Bones and Forever
– build a fire and watch the rain come down
– go to bed early
– maybe go pick up raw milk Sunday morning