On the list for this weekend:
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, sausage and zucchini on the griddle
- Go kayaking with Lucy
- Tape off the trim in the new craft room and have the HH pick up more white paint
- Dye a bundle or two of wool
- Harvest radishes
- Till up a small area in the field for planting squash
- Watch While You Were Sleeping
- Work on the whale runner rug
- Find a new podcast to listen to … Any suggestions?
How about YOU? What are YOUR plans for today?
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Things I’m Going to Do in 2021 – Week 24 of 52
- How Much We Spent Groceries and Meals We Ate Week 24 of 52
- McLoons Lobster Shack – Spruce Head Island, Maine
- Gardening in Mid Coast Maine – Planting Zone 6a – First Harvest!
- Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Heading Into The Weekend
Small Business Saturday – A few things I think are pretty cool:
LinenFox – Loose Wrap Linen Dress
LittleSaltyRopeCo – Large Rope Mat made with Lobster Rope
ByJillHome – Nautical Doorstop