Books, Books, and More Books from Amazon.com
- Superfood Smoothies: 100 Delicious, Energizing, & Nutrient-dense Recipes
- The Mitsitam Cafe Cookbook: Recipes from the Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
- All New Square Foot Gardening
- A Rich Spot of Earth: Thomas Jefferson’s Revolutionary Garden at Monticello
- The Gardener’s A-Z Guide to Growing Organic Food
- The Complete Guide to Food Preservation: Step-by-step instructions on How to Freeze, Dry, Can and Preserve Food
- Salad for Dinner
- The Complete Book of Garlic
Garden Updates and Chickens Too!
- Mavis Butterfield | Backyard Garden Plot Pictures – Week 27 of 52
- Square Foot Gardening
- How to Grow Your Own Food – 7/10/2013 Garden Tally
- Growing Greenhouse Tomatoes and Cucumbers in the Pacific Northwest
- Protecting the Garden from Your Dog – Ha Ha Ha
Mornings with Mavis
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- Blueberry Vanilla Chia Seed Jam
- Garlic Scape Pesto
- How to Make Vanilla Sugar
- How to Freeze Peppers
- Fresh Pea Salad with Bacon and Chives
Tips and Tricks
- The Benefits of Flax Seed
- Beach Scavenger Hunt
- Wood Pallet Garden Ideas with Pictures
- How to Remove Berry Stains from Your Hands
- Travel Tips – How to Plan a Family Vacation on a Budget
- How to Harvest and Store Garlic
Weekly Shopping Trips and Stories
- Mavis Takes the Day Off
- Homes of Colonial Williamsburg, VA
- Gardens in Colonial Williamsburg, VA
- Mondays with Mavis – How to Feed Your Family for $100 a Month
- National Museum of the American Indian
- Food Waste in America – Would You Throw This Away?
- Epic Seattle-Memphis Road Trip: St. Jude or BUST!
- Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello
- Seattle Chicken Coop and Urban Farm Tour + Tacoma Urban Chicken Coop Tour 2013
- Gift Giving Etiquette – What Do You Think?
- Do You Know the Answer? Help Mavis Answer Readers Questions
Peace Out Girl Scouts, have a great weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.