It’s been a VERY busy week around here in the canning/preserving front. So busy in fact that I wasn’t able to finish up all the “little” things I needed to do in order to be able to list my next round of hooked rugs, pillows and other treasures tonight on Etsy as I had planned.
If only there were more hours in the day, this time of year would be so much easier.
On the agenda for today:
- Pack up orders and ship them on out
- Find a local orchard the sells Granny Smith apples
- Sand another round of mini ornaments
- Harvest sweet potatoes
- Pull up the tomato plants in the kitchen garden area
- Dye some wool
- Finish up the little turkey rug I’ve been working on
How about YOU? What’s on your to-do list for today?
Saturday, let’s do this!
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Goals I’m Going to Accomplish in 2022 Week 35 of 52
- $100 a Month For Groceries – Week 36 of 52
- The Windsor Fair and Ladies Fry Pan Throwing Contest
- Basil and Garlic Tomato Sauce Recipe for Canning
- Soaking Up The Last Days Of Summer
- Bits and Bobs for September 2022
I spotted this set of 36 Mercury Glass Orange Ball Ornaments online and thought they were so sweet, I just had to share.