On the list for this weekend:
- Pack up orders and ship them on out
- Finish stuffing 3 pillows and list them on Etsy
- Place order for flower bulbs
- Haul up seaweed from the shore and put in on the lasagna garden
- Hang laundry out to dry on the clothesline
- Glaze another batch of red mitten ornaments
- Finish audiobook
- Clean off dining room table
- Go to bed early!
How about YOU? What are YOUR plans for this weekend? Anything good?
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Things I’m Going to Do in 2021 – Week 35 of 52
- How Much We Spent On Groceries And Meals We Ate Week 35 of 52
- Cinnamon Peach Crisp Recipe
- How to Thicken Fruit Pies with Corn Starch, Flour, Tapioca Granules or Clear Jel
- Gardening In Mid Coast Maine – Planting Zone 6a – Early September
- How to Freeze Peppers
Harvesting sweet potatoes yet? Sure these Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes might be a little extra work… but the WOW factor when you bring them to the table is totally worth it!. Get the recipe HERE or Pin it for Later.
Are the leaves starting to fall at your house? Check out my post on 10 Cool Uses for Fall Leaves before you pick up the rack. You can find more clever garden projects on my Gardening Board on Pinterest.