Mavis Butterfield on Instagram – Follow me as I share some random goodness
Mornings with Mavis
- Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping Trips Week 6 of 52
- The Wandering Goose Restaurant in Seattle, Washington
- Show Me Your Hobby – Vicki Shares How She Dyes Yarn with Food Coloring
- How to Choose the Right Tomato Seed for Your Garden
- Bits and Bobs for the Middle of February
- Random Goodness From the Web
Peace Out Girl Scouts, have a great weekend!
Don’t forget, you can stay up to date with the latest news by following One Hundred Dollars a Month on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as well.
Susan Dillinger says
A book that I thought was fascinating to read about a piece of history I never knew about that you may like is called “The Children’s Blizzard”, a bit of meteorological history too that may seem hard to read at times, but all in all I was glad I read it.
Also liked “Witness of the Combines”.