Bring it on Evil PTA Lady,
Just go ahead and call my house at 8pm the night before you need someone to bake 10 dozen cookies for your bake sale so you can buy some new pom poms for the cheerleaders.
I can take it. And, I’ll also be showing up with a big fat grin on my face because I didn’t have to stay up all night baking cookies until the wee hours of the morning.
I got my crap together woman.
Okay, here’s a total time saver.
Freezing cookie dough is not only super easy to do, freezing cookie dough is a total time saver as well.
The next time you feel like making cookies, make a double batch. Bake 1 batch to eat, and the other batch to tuck away in the freezer.
How to Freeze Cookie Dough
- Mix up a batch of your favorite cookies
- Using a 1 Tablespoon cookie scoop,* scoop dough onto cookie sheets and freeze
- Once dough is solid, pop cookie balls into a freezer bags.
- Label, and store up to 3 months
- When you are ready to bake cookies, simply add 1 minute to the baking time
Now go forth and make come dough.
Peace Out Girl Scouts,
Have a great day!
Simply Sensational Cookies ~ Amazon.com
*Direct Amazon link
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.