- 1.5 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp chopped fresh sage leaves (or 1/4 teaspoon dried sage leaves)
- 1 tsp salt
- .5 tsp ground mustard
- .5 tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 egg
- .5 cup bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, diced
- Combine all ingredients.
- Shape into a large loaf and place in an ungreased 9×5 inch pan. Wrap in saran wrap, then foil, date and then store in the freezer for up to 6 months
- When you are ready to cook, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake uncovered at 350º for about an hour or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F
- Let cool to room temperature and serve.