Boy is it chilly outside this morning. A high of 40 degrees is predicted for today. If only we had some snow to go along with the cold. 🙁 I don’t know about you, but I am ready for it.
On the agenda for today:
- Make a batch of cookies
- Try a new recipe
- Tidy up the house
- Make a list of all the sides I want to make for Thanksgiving
- Snuggle with the puggle
How about YOU? What are YOUR plans for today? It’s going to be a quiet one around here. 🙂
Have a good one.
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Goals I’m Going to Accomplish in 2022 Week 45 of 52
- $100 a Month For Groceries – Week 46 of 52
- A Subtly Space-Themed Nursery
- Top 20 Common Ingredient Substitutions
- Cranberry Walnut Bread
- How Much Would You Pay For This?