The Girl is coming for a visit. Hooray!
On the list for today:
- Pack up orders and ship them on out
- Make a list of all the things The Girl and I are going to do
- Take Lucy on a nice long walk
- Clean up the kitchen
- Pull out all the Christmas Movies
- Wait for snow… It’s supposed to be arriving around 4 pm
- Work on new crow pillow
- Pickety bits for dinner
How about YOU? What are YOUR plans for this weekend? Anything exciting?
Have a good one,
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Things I’m Going to Do in 2021 – Week 50 of 52
- How Much We Spent On Groceries And Meals We Ate Week 50 of 52
- King Eider’s Pub in Damariscotta, Maine
- Creamy Cranberry Dip w/ Candied Walnuts
- Old SD Cards
- Reader Tip: Give Used Wrapping Paper a Crisp NEW Look
That’s it. That’s all I’ve got. Have a great weekend! 🙂
Don’t forget, you can stay up to date with the latest news by signing up for my newsletter HERE, or by following One Hundred Dollars a Month on Instagram.
Hey Mavis, in Cape Town south africa it is a blazing 35 degrees today! I love seeing Lucy all snuggled up when my own pooches are sprawled all over trying to cool down!
Had to look up 35 degrees C is 95 degrees F.
I’m going to try to finally pack up the Thanksgiving stuff and decorate for Christmas. It’s been quite a month, so we haven’t had time yet, but I’m hoping this is the weekend.
I’m jealous of the snow, but snow would probably be rough on our stray cats, so it’s probably better it’s 62 degrees here.
I’ve had vertigo for 3 days, so laying low all weekend. Have a great weekend all!!
Dot K. LeClerc says
Does your son come to visit very often? Sounds like your daughter is closer to you. Where does she live?
I was just going to ask about your son….but another person just did.
Have a great weekend!