Well, there’s never a dull amount around here… that’s for sure.
Yesterday Mrs. HB and I spent the morning planting in the garden and then just as Mrs. HB and I were about to walk out the door to head out on some adventures, she went back and opened the door to her room to find not only Lucy inside, but that Lucy had gotten into her medication.
And ate 2-3 days worth of pills!
Mrs. HB was freaking out trying to figure out what she had just ingested, I yelled for the HH in that tone all husbands know is an emergency and he quickly swooped in and grabbed Lucy and threw her in the car while I called the vet to tell them what had happened, what meds she ate, and that they were on their way.
Yada yada yada… Lucy got the contents of her stomach emptied, a nice dose of activated charcoal and lot’s of hugs and kisses from all everyone around and now she’s back to her normal self again. 🙂
Let’s hope nothing too exciting happens today!
On the list for today:
- Pack up orders and ship them on out
- A lighthouse walk with Mrs. HB.
- Walk around Camden, Maine
- Buy some lobsters off a lobster wharf/boat
- Ice cream and pie for dessert
How about YOU? What’s on YOUR list for today? Anything good?
I hope you have a wonderful Saturday,
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Things I’m Going to Do in 2021 – Week 20 of 52
- How Much We Spent Groceries and Meals We Ate Week 20 of 52
- The HH Creates a New Brick Path for The Garden
- Mrs. Hillbilly Shares Pictures of Her Zone 8a Washington State Garden
- Made in Harpswell, Maine – Double Dip Dinghy Giveaway
- Mrs. Hillbilly Comes to Visit – Day 1