Mavis Butterfield on Instagram – Follow me as I share some random goodness
- A Cry for Help
- Just the Facts Ma’am
- What’s Wrong With Me? I Can’t Stay Focused for More Than 10 Minutes at a Time.
- Cooking From Your Pantry | Menu Plan Ideas, Freezer Meals and Simple Recipes Week 21 of 52
- Spinach Strawberry Smoothie
- The Best Chocolate Cake on the Planet
Mornings with Mavis
Tips and Tricks
- 7 Ways to Lower Your Cooling Costs This Summer
- Penny Pinching Tip – Save Your Bacon Grease
- The 411 on Succession Planting
- Basic Guide to Growing Wisteria
Weekly Shopping Trips and Other Stories
- The $20/$20 Challenge: Melissa Shows Us Her Original Canning Pantry
- Can Shopping at Costco Save You Money? Week 21 of 52
- Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library and Museum – Staunton, Virginia
- France Makes Edible Grocery Store Food Waste Illegal
Peace Out Girl Scouts, have a great weekend!
Don’t forget, you can stay up to date with the latest news by following One Hundred Dollars a Month on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+ as well.
Mavis is it cold there still? you are wearing a coat. And the fence just went in right?
Mavis Butterfield says
No it’s between 70-80 degrees during the afternoon. I’m kind of weird and it’s not unusual for me to be wearing my long coat when it’s 70 degrees out. All is well. 🙂 🙂