On the list for this weekend:
- Pack up orders and ship them on out
- Paint the garage doors
- Collect seaweed
- Finish turkey rug
- Watch The Lady in the Van
How about YOU? What are YOUR plans for this weekend? Anything good?
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Things I’m Going to Do in 2021 – Week 29 of 52
- How Much We Spent Groceries and Meals We Ate Week 29 of 52
- How to Dehydrate Cilantro In The Oven
- Beth’s Farm Market in Warren, Maine
- Starting a Lasagna Garden – Part 1
- The Elisabeth Ogilvie Books – Where Do I Start First?
It’s almost blackberry season! These Blackberry Ricotta Scones need to go on your season must-make list.
Don’t forget, you can stay up to date with the latest news by signing up for my newsletter HERE, or by following One Hundred Dollars a Month on Instagram.
I loved The Lady in the Van! Hope you do too.
Thanks for the Movie suggestion!