- 2 salmon fillets cut into serving size pieces
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Remove the skin from the salmon and cut into serving size pieces. Place in a baking dish and set aside. Heat all the ingredients together in a saucepan until the butter is melted and salts are dissolved. Let cool.
- Pour sauce over salmon fillets and let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Fire up the BBQ. Place a sheet of foil over the grill and place fillets on the grill and cook over a medium flame until done. Baste occasionally with sauce.
Serve with your favorite side of veggies.