On the agenda for today:
- Paint radiator in tv sunroom
- Home Depot run for kitchen demo supplies that I tried to get the HH to buy while we were at Home Depot a few days ago but said he didn’t need. Oh, but guess what… he needs them after all. 😉
- Donate old fixtures to the Habitat For Humanity ReStore
- Find a book to read at the library
- Stay off computer for the rest of the day
How about YOU? Do you have anything good planned for today? Do tell.
Have a great weekend everyone,
♥ Mavis & Lucy
Stories, Recipes and General Nonsense From this Past Week
- My 14 Goals for 2020 Week 3 of 52
- Monthly Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping Trips – Week 3 of 52
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Bit’s and Bobs for a Cold and Sunny Wednesday in January
- Mrs. Hillbilly Checks In On Her Weight Loss Journey to Lose 36 Pounds – Week 4
- Hungry Hollow Country Store in West Paris, Maine
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting One Hundred Dollars a Month.