On the list for this weekend:
- Pack up orders and ship them on out
- Photograph wool bundles and list them on Etsy
- Haul up seaweed from the shore and put in on the lasagna garden
- Hang laundry out to dry on the clothesline
- Count the winter squash in the garden
- Meatloaf, fingerling potatoes and broccoli for dinner
- Make a game plan of the rest of the things I want to do in September
- Finish turkey rug
How about YOU? What are YOUR plans for this weekend? Anything good?
Have a great weekend,
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Things I’m Going to Do in 2021 – Week 36 of 52
- How Much We Spent On Groceries And Meals We Ate Week 36 of 52
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Made with Costco Canned Chicken
- Soaking Up The Last Few Days of Summer
- Doubling Point Lighthouse
- What’s The Most You’ve Ever Paid For A Pumpkin?
Are you a canner? Turn all those canning rings in the cupboard into pumpkins! I show you how in this easy tutorial HERE.